Most orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days, unless otherwise indicated. We are based in Florida, United States, so American national holidays may delay shipping or processing times. See below for a list of US Postal holidays. Please contact email@example.com if you have any shipping issues. Large orders may require signature confirmation upon delivery.
US Federal Holidays
New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday, President's Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth National Independence Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day. Christmas Day
If an order is returned to Pokemonsets.com because of an incorrect address or insufficient contact information provided by a buyer, or because a buyer neglects to pay customs fees, items will not be refunded. A re-shipping option will be available for up to 7 days after receipt, with re-shipping costs being the responsibility of the buyer and paid through PayPal. If an order is "disposed of" or otherwise destroyed by a postal or shipping service due to an incorrect address, insufficient contact information provided by a buyer, or because a buyer neglects to pay customs fees, no refunds will be issued.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER FOR ORDERS SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF UNITED STATES
DUTIES AND TAXES
- When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
- Such charges are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility in every case as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order.
- Pokemonsets.com does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply. We never receive your customs fees, which are processed by your local government or tax collector.
- The buyer is responsible for obtaining information regarding their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions that may apply when purchasing our products. By placing an international order (shipping outside of United States), the buyer is responsible for abiding by their country’s laws, regulations, and restrictions.
- If a product is seized and destroyed by the customs, or returned to the United States, we will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds. It is the buyer's responsibility to cover the shipping costs when the buyer wishes to have a second delivery attempt after the product is returned to Pokemonsets.com.